Services – EROI
Skip to main content
- We manage and coordinate the activities of the research and service centres within EKIK, ensuring the implementation of the university’s science policy strategy.
- At the university level, EKIK coordinates large-scale developments involving several departments.
- Participates in training doctoral students.
- Assists in the university’s scientific organisational tasks, participates in the organisation and coordination of international and national conferences and scientific events.
- Provides professional support for the coordination and organisation of national and international conferences and scientific events at the university level.
- Developing the concept of the information platform for supporting the university’s innovation activities and supervising it’s operation.
- Strengthens the university’s technical and industrial interaction through the coordination of innovation activities.
- Actively participates on the editorial board of the university’s scientific journals, in addition to writing and proof-reading technical articles.
- In collaboration with the Vice-Chancellor for Industrial and Business Relations, develops and manages a university-wide practice of receiving and implementing market-based industrial RDI assignments.
- Organises thematic PR events.
- Establishes and coordinates press relations.
- Markets the university’s infrastructure.
- Writing EU and international proposals in consortia.
- Organising scientific student conferences.
- We also provide our partners with scientific services such as: development of competence sheets, RDI, start-up mentoring.